It’s salad time, again. I love salad 365 days a year but with fresh produce and fruit in spring and summer, it’s the best! This salad is so simple and so delicious and you can have it anytime. Experiment with different greens, fruit and nuts and enjoy!
What a yummy patriotic salad to share this Memorial Day weekend.
Strawberry, Blueberry and Spinach Salad ingredients
- Baby Spinach salad mix
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, rinsed, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
Sweet Balsamic Dressing
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Blend salad dressing ingredients together and chill.
When ready to serve, toss salad with dressing and serve immediately.
Recipe from Faithfulprovisions.com