Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 8 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented (I used Cuties)
- 4 apples, diced
- 4 ripe kiwis peeled and diced
- 4 bananas, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (from about 1 large)
- 1-2 cups blackberries (I added to the recipe)
Combine all salad ingredients. Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from CookingClassy.com