Iowa Chops in the Slow Cooker has become one of my go-to recipes. It’s easy to prepare and simmer throughout the day. Serve with steamed baby potatoes or boiled perogies. I also served with roasted butternut squash and brussel sprouts. The pork is so fork-tender and will melt in your mouth.
Iowa Chops in the Slow Cooker
- 4 Iowa chops (thick boneless pork chops–I get mine at Costco)
- salt & pepper
- 1+ cups frozen pearl onions
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Bohemian rub seasoning (available from Savory Spice Shop)
- Place Iowa chops in slow cooker and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add frozen onions to slow cooker.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and Bohemian rub seasoning and pour over pork chops and onions.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.