Cauliflower Gnocchi at Trader Joe’s has been on my list for the past year. While I had my reservations about it, I was blown away with how good it was in this dish. I browned the sausage a bit before baking to release some of the grease. It is now a favorite recipe and so easy to prepare!
Italian Sausage & Peppers with Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 onion, yellow or sweet, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- garlic salt
- 4 sweet Italian sausages, cut into fifths
- Bag of Trader Joe’s frozen cauliflower gnocchi (or gnocchi of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add onion, peppers to the center of the pan, drizzle with olive oil and season generously with garlic salt. Toss to coat.
- Spread into an even layer and roast for 10 minutes.
- Add Italian sausages and frozen gnocchi and roast for 20-30 minutes until sausages and vegetables are cooked through and gnocchi are golden grown. Stir halfway through the process.
Recipe from Iowagirleats