Funfetti Dip is an easy dessert, especially for kids. Who doesn’t love to dunk a Nilla Wafer or animal cracker into a yummy dip. We served this for a baby shower but it would be great for a kids or adult party.
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix (unprepared)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz cool whip thawed
- 1/2 cup milk
- Sprinkles for topping
- Cream together cream cheese and whipped topping until smooth with a hand mixer.
- Add cake mix (unprepared) and half of the milk and mix, gradually adding in more milk until desired texture is established.
- Top with extra bright colored sprinkles
- Serve with Nilla wafers, animal crackers or graham crackers
Recipe from EatingonaDime