My oldest daughter first told me about making kale chips. I like kale and I LOVE chips so what’s not to like? She didn’t have a recipe to give me but explained how she made them. I tried it and was instantly a fan. Good for me, crispy/salty and easy….a winner!
1 bunch fresh kale
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt (or flavored salt of your liking)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the baking sheet.
- Wash the kale and dry thoroughly. Remove the stem from the kale leaves.
- Tear the kale leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Place kale on greased baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil and salt.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until the edges brown. Watch carefully because the kale burns easily.