HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY FORK-LORE.COM!
One year ago I launched Fork-Lore.com as a way to share family traditions and new recipes. Little did I know one year ago how much I would enjoy posting and sharing recipes, family stories and photos.
This past year, I learned and solidified my beliefs that:
- It’s hard to remember to photograph food and cooking steps, especially when you’re really into the cooking process (also known as being easily distracted)
- I need a new, fancy schmancy camera so my photographs are more appealing (and I get a new, much-wanted toy)
- Older people CAN blog…come on baby-boomers, get out there!
On a more serious note:
- I truly appreciate the modern conveniences in my kitchen and greatly admire the women that went before me, cooking amazing meals with very few tools.
- Cooking and sharing a meal with those you love, isn’t just about loving to eat. It’s about the joy of sharing the moment and the meal with those close to you.
- Traditions are important. Build upon the traditions in your family and create new ones.
Thank you to all that have followed me this past year and I hope that you will continue to follow and share on my blog. I’d love to hear more about your traditions and memories.
Let us eat cake!
6 thoughts on “Happy 1st Birthday Fork-Lore.com!”
I’ve enjoyed it, too, Cathy. Keep on posting!
Thanks Barbara! Hope all is well in your world!
Congratulations! Have enjoyed your cooking!
Thanks so much!
Congrats! Always look forward to your recipes, stories, & food photos.
Thanks, Claire! Glad you are enjoying Fork-Lore.com!