Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is a holiday/party regular. This is an easy, tasty appetizer to serve for a holiday party or family gathering.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP (BAKED) WITH PITA CHIPS
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke heart quarters, drained and coarsely chopped
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeeze to drain
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
Toasted baguette slices, assorted crackers or Pita Chips (recipe below)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and bell pepper.
- Spoon mixture into greased 1-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with pita chips, crackers or baguette slices.
Package pita bread
Fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- Brush pita bread with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- Bake pita in oven until cheese melts and bread is toasted.
- Remove from oven and cut into 6 or 8 wedges per pita bread.