Tortilla roll-ups have been a favorite of mine since the early ’80s. It’s fun to experiment and add ingredients that appeal to your specific taste. Daughter, Megan, made these for Sarah’s baby shower earlier this spring, adding Iowa dried beef (not the canned stuff) to the delight of our guests.
A chilled tortilla roll-up would be a great summer snack or sandwich replacement.
- 5 large flour tortillas (we used spinach tortillas)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces chopped green chiles, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried beef, corned beef, turkey (optional)
- salsa, sour cream, guacamole