This Friday I’m feeling under the weather so am reposting my Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip as an idea for the coming AFC and NFC championship games. So good and would also be great baked on potato skins.
As I retreat for another nap, let me just say, GO Denver Broncos!
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is a holiday/party regular. This is an easy, tasty appetizer to serve for a holiday party or family gathering.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP (BAKED) WITH PITA CHIPS
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke heart quarters, drained and coarsely chopped
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeeze to drain
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
Toasted baguette slices, assorted crackers or Pita Chips (recipe below)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and bell pepper.
- Spoon mixture into greased 1-quart casserole
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with pita chips, crackers or baguette slices.
Package pita bread
Fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- Brush pita bread with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- Bake pita in oven until cheese melts and bread is toasted. Remove from oven and cut into 6 or 8 wedges per pita bread.