Smoky Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs
- 4 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 tsp Smoky Spice Blend
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle powder
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder (eliminate to make this FODMAP-free)
- 1/2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. black pepper
- Combine all spices in a bowl, then store in a small container.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs with 1 tsp of Smoky Spice Blend, then wrap each one in 2 strips of bacon.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Smoky Spice Blend and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
Recipe from Balancedbites