Tagliatelle with Swordfish
- 11 ounces boneless Swordfish, skin removed and cubed
- 1.3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup black olives or capers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Prosecco or white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian Parsley, Mint or basil (tear into pieces)
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper
- 1-2 lemons
- fresh pasta – Tagliatelle or similar
- Heat a few tablespoons olive oil. Add garlic, then fish. Brown the fish.
- Add red pepper flakes (to taste) and Prosecco.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add olives.
- Turn off heat. Add fresh herbs.
- Toss sauce with cooked pasta.
Recipe from Chef Lucas Migliorelli