Simple combination with an explosion of flavors! I first experienced this appetizer (or salad) at a restaurant with my friend, Jan. It was amazing and, yet, so simple. It was easy to replicate at home with four ingredients: watermelon, goat cheese, pecans and balsamic reduction. Done!
Watermelon Goat Cheese Appetizer
- Cubed Seedless Watermelon
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Chopped Pecans
- Balsamic Reduction (I used purchased balsamic reduction but you can make your own)
- Cute the watermelon into squares.
- Crumble goat cheese on top of each square.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of each square.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.