- Cauliflower – 1 head
- 2 Eggs
- Milk – 125 ml (.52 cups)
- Vegetable oil – 125 ml (.41-.52 cups)
- Yoghurt without additives – 200 ml (.833 cups)
- Flour – 2 tablespoons
- Paprika – 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper
- Salt -1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Cheese – 70-10 grams (1/4-1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (375 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in flowerets.
- Parboil the cauliflower in salted water for about 3 minutes, or until it starts to get tender. Remove the cauliflower to a bowl.
- Beat the eggs and add milk. Stir to combine.
- Add oil. Stir to combine.
- Add yoghurt. Stir to combine.
- Add paprika, salt, pepper, flour and baking powder. Mix to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower until it is coated.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and stir to assure the cauliflower is coated.
- Grease a round baking dish. Pour cauliflower and sauce into the pan.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese of your choice.
- Place back in oven until cheese is brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Recipe from Elena Dragan on YouTube