The zucchini continue to produce and multiply and I continue to seek new ways to use it. I found this recipe at Health.com and really liked it. The rounds are very good hot from the oven, but also very good at room temperature. I served them plain but know they would be great dipped in ranch dressing!
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons milk
2 1/2 cups thinly sliced (1/4″) zucchini rounds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in separate, shallow bowl.
- Dip the zucchini rounds in the milk and dredge in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the prepared slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray. Place rack on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until browned and crisp.
Adapted from Health.com: Zucchini Oven Chips