Avocado + Goat Cheese + basil + olive oil + tomato = taste bud explosion!
AVOCADO AND GOAT CHEESE BRUSCHETTA
Juice of 1/2 a lime
1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
1/4 cup goat cheese
2 teaspoons olive oil
Salt flakes and freshly ground pepper
- Slice the baguette and toast the bread.
- Slice and pit the avocado. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon, place in a bowl.
- Mash the avocado and mix in the lime juice and chopped basil.
- Add the goat cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix together,
- Spread the mixture onto the toast.
- Add a basil leaf to each piece of toast and top with a half of a sun gold tomato (or cherry tomato).